- PDM/Workshop – Nov 11th – The Beer Game/Ice Cream Sundae Production
- Amazon Fulfillment Center Tour, Middletown DE
- CSCP – Winter 2014-15 Review Course, starting Nov 6
- Sept 10th PDM Summary – Supply Chain Risk Management – Emerging Tools for the Four Spheres of Risk
- CPIM – Execution and Control of Operations, starting Dec 3
- CPIM – Strategic Management of Resources, starting Feb 25
Here’s a look at upcoming events for our Brandywine Valley Chapter for the fall of 2014.
- October 29: Tour of the Amazon Fulfillment Center
» Learn more
- November 11: PDM – Ice Cream Sundae Production
Mike Ford brings his informative and entertaining workshop to Wilmington.
» Learn more
We have many more informative and interesting topics in-the-works for 2015. Stay tuned to the website for more information.
Date: Tuesday, Nov 11th, 2014
Speaker: Mike Ford
Location: Doubletree Wilmington, Concord Pike
Workshop: The Beer Game: a production/distribution simulation
PDM: Ice Cream Sundae Production: From Job Shop to Flow
***5 points toward CPIM, CFPIM or CSCP certification maintenance***
Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Location: 560 Merrimac Ave, Middletown, DE
As part of our commitment to provide more scheduling flexibility and improve the certification experience for all candidates, APICS has enhanced its exam delivery process.
Registration is open for the Winter 2014 review course starting Nov 6.
Registration is now open for Execution and Control of Operations (starting December 3rd), and Strategic Management of Resources (starting February 25th).
Last updated August 20, 2014
Click on an event to view details.
Date: Wednesday, Sep 10th, 2014
Topic: Supply Chain Risk Management – Emerging Tools for the Four Spheres of Risk
Speaker: Gregory L. Schlegel, CPIM, CSP, Johah, Founder: The Supply Chain Risk Management Consortium
Forty-five people attended our first PDM of the year to hear Greg Schlegel speak about Risk Management. Greg is one of the founders/writers/developers of the APICS Risk Management certificate program.
- What is supply chain risk?
- How do we manage risk?
- How do make our supply chains more resilient?
- What are some supply risk resources?
Our Brandywine Valley Chapter was proud to hear that this was the first official APICS Risk Management PDM that counts towards the APICS Risk Management Certificate (requirement RME1).
Join us next month on October 7 at the Delaware Technology Center to hear about the work that the Delaware BioScience Association is doing in the arenas of gene sequencing, Alzheimer’s research, bio-imaging and more.
We need your help to keep our roster of chapter email addresses current, to ensure that we can get the newsletter and other chapter communications to you via your email.
Steps and requirements to keep your APICS certfication current.