Here’s a look at upcoming events for our Brandywine Valley Chapter for the fall of 2014.
- Sept 9: Joint Supply Chain Summit with Delaware Bio Science. It’s an all day symposium featuring panel discussions on Risk, Innovation and more. Maintenance points for your CPIM and CSCP certifications are available. » Learn more
- Sept 10: Professional Development Meeting
Greg Schlegel will speak on Risk Management. Location: Doubletree Hotel on Rt 202. » Learn more
- Sept 26: Tour of the Tojo Mushroom Factory » Learn more
- October: Joint PDM with Delaware Bioscience. Speaker TBD.
- November 11: PDM – Ice Cream Sundae Production
Mike Ford brings his informative and entertaining workshop to Wilmington.
We have many more informative and interesting topics in-the-works for 2015. Stay tuned to the website for more information.
Date: Wednesday, Sep 10th, 2014
Topic: Supply Chain Risk Management – Emerging Tools for the Four Spheres of Risk
Speaker: Gregory L. Schlegel, CPIM, CSP, Johah, Founder: The Supply Chain Risk Management Consortium
Location: Doubletree Wilmington, Concord Pike
Date & Time: September 9th, 2014, 8:30am-2:00pm
Location: Burlington County College, Mt. Laurel, NJ
Date: Friday, September 26, 2014
Location: Avondale, PA
This tour is now filled to capacity
As part of our commitment to provide more scheduling flexibility and improve the certification experience for all candidates, APICS has enhanced its exam delivery process.
Last updated June 2, 2014
Click on an event to view details.
We need your help to keep our roster of chapter email addresses current, to ensure that we can get the newsletter and other chapter communications to you via your email.
Steps and requirements to keep your APICS certfication current.