As part of our commitment to provide more scheduling flexibility and improve the certification experience for all candidates, APICS has enhanced its exam delivery process.
We understand this is a change and many exam candidates were familiar with the previous way to register. Although announcements were made on the APICS and Pearson VUE websites, we realize that you may not have been aware of this update. We apologize for any confusion that this change may cause. We are here to help you successfully navigate the registration process.
What Candidates Need to Know
Effective November 1, 2013, before scheduling an exam, candidates will need an authorization to test (ATT). The process is fast and easy, but there are few items to note:
- You must obtain the ATT from APICS before going to the Pearson VUE website
- Your name on the ATT must match the identification you bring to the test center
- The ATT is valid for one year
- You will pay for the exam as part of the ATT process
- Shortly after completing the ATT and payment process online, you will receive an email about how to schedule your exam
For more information on exam registration, please read the APICS Certification Bulletin that applies to your exam type.
We are very sensitive to the needs of our exam candidates and want to help you with any concerns caused by these changes to the registration process. If you have any questions, please contact APICS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1-800-444-2742 or +1-773-867-1777.